Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Delwyn
, Is there anyway to remove recent activity

Customer Question

Customer: Delwyn
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Is there anyway to remove recent activity (location, IP address, etc) from my Yahoo email?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: okay
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
When I go into the "Account Info" option of my Yahoo email account, there is a list of options: Personal Info, Account Security, Recent Activity, Preferences, Subscriptions. When I accessed Recent Activity, I saw a list dates, devices and locations from which I'd logged into my account. I want to know if this history can be deleted.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

No, that cannot be deleted. It is a built-in security feature that Yahoo has implemented.

Please take a minute and use the rating system to rate our session as EXCELLENT, GOOD, or OK and press Submit so I am credited with helping you.