Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

Exception: Breakpoint, faulting Offest:0011382E2, Module:

Customer Question

Exception: Breakpoint, faulting Offest(###) ###-####2, Module: KERNELBASE.dll
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. When did this issue first occur?

What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
3 days ago
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I get all my emails thru **
Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=92682884-555f-46f0-85ae-4b8ef8860fd2

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/gnvqfpt

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Is there any issue downloading / installing the Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client program at the above website?

Are you currently able to sign in and use your email at the website windstream.net?

When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Or click on the new website below:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=92682884-555f-46f0-85ae-4b8ef8860fd2&Type=Java

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect.ClientBootstrap program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

It looks like you are not there. When you are available, please reply back to continue. Or can you try this suggestion first:

- Press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type rstrui then click OK, then Next, and restore the computer to any date before this issue first occur and check.

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Do you still need help with this? Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

- Basically the issue is that there is a bad Adobe Flash update recently. Microsoft or Adobe or Incredimail needs to fix the issue. For now, we can use some workaround. I've already provided the first solution above (system restore); please try it if have not done yet.

Solution #2:

- If that does not work, open Control Panel by right-clicking on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel.

; (if needed, press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK, then the Control Panel window will open.)

, then open Programs -> Programs and Features, then click on View installed updates on the left

, then search / look for the update called KB3132372 (and/or KB3119147)

, then restart the computer, then open Incredimail and check.

Solution #3:

- If needed, uninstall the bad update again, if it's still there, in Solution #2 above, but do not restart the computer (or do system restore again in Solution #1)

, then download and run the file wushowhide.diagcab at the Microsoft website below:

http://download.microsoft.com/download/F/2/2/F22D5FDB-59CD-4275-8C95-1BE17BF70B21/wushowhide.diagcab

, then when prompted, click on Next, and wait

, then when prompted, select the option Hide updates, then select the bad update KB3132372 (and/or KB3119147) or any Flash player / internet explorer update

, then click OK/apply

, then open Incredimail and check.

When you are available, can you please type at the box below, then click on the Reply button below in order to continue troubleshooting.

Happy New Year! Thank you.