James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

McPhee My problem is that I cannot get into my primary email

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** McPhee My problem is that I cannot get into my primary email because it got changed to another email. Am I not allowed to have access to 2 gmail accounts? When I try to reset the password ***** jeanmcphee***@******.*** I get problems with my recovery email. It says the recovery email is already assigned to my other gmail ***** **********@******.*** Cant it work for both?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: What details? Basically I have tried for hours to get back into***@******.***--and changing the password ***** npt get me in--I enter every new password ***** the entry screen just sits there--not letting me in
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Cell Phones Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Not if the sample at left submitted four years ago is any indication
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  sudipto_dutta replied 11 months ago.

Do you want to access the email accounts from your PC ?