Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

Got this new lap top and im afraid at the grand old af45 i

Customer Question

Customer: hi, got this new lap top and im afraid at the grand old af45 i cant find my emails?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have an email address an outlook address but dont know how to acces it.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: thank you but i cant afford to pay for this service, thanks for your time
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.

Hi there,

You can access your outlook emails at www.outlook.com

If you would like the email account set up in Windows Live Mail, let me know and I can do that remotely for you.

Pete.