toughguy9
toughguy9, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  A Post Graduate in computer science with over 11 years of experience in Data Recovery, Computer Hardware and Software
21067471

I did not receive an email with confirmation to my

Customer Question

I did not receive an email with confirmation to my reservation at JWMarriott Hotel Union Square Black and white ball New eves. I only have Item number *********** 480319, general admission None open bar-E Item price $57.37 party of 7 total $401.59. I gave my credit card number, name address etc. All questions. Please help me find it. Thank you. ******* ********- email *****@***.***. telephone number *** *** ****
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 11 months ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer.

This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Can you please let me know if you have tried to BOOK for NewYear Eve event in the JW Marriott San Francisco Union Square or some other hotel?

Can you quickly check and confirm the following:

1) Is your Credit Card charged for the amount of booking?

2) Did you receive any Email or Phone message from JW Marriott about your booking?

If you are not charged on your credit card and you didnt get any official confirmation from JW Marriott I strongly recommend you to give a call to the hotel directly at +1(###) ###-####and check with them about your reservation today i.e., 30th Dec as the event is scheduled for tomorrow 31st Dec.

Please let me know how things go.

All the best.

Regards,

Leela