Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

First, what is your fee?
, fter you tell me your fee

Customer Question

Customer: First, what is your fee?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: fter you tell me your fee
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: I wll ask you the question first and perhaps you can tell e if you can fix it. It's very simple, I have windows 10, new to me. It or i have destroyed most IDs and passwords. But all I really want is to be able to use "YAHOO CLASSIC MAIL." I atpresent have a green screen.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently able to sign in / open your yahoo email account or not?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,