James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have a yahoo.ca e-mail and have had our computer updated.

Customer Question

I have a yahoo.ca e-mail and have had our computer updated. Since the update I cannot get into my mail. It automatically entered my account for over one year. I have had so many different passwords in the past year and I forget my password ***** yahoo. I've been going in circles with this for days and no results. Please help me Your yahoo friend Greg
Category: Email
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no response from you? what am I to do?
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hey there, I'm Tim and will do my best to assist you.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

So, this is a bad situation as you know, we see this quite a lot. If you have not entered a alternative contact method with your email provider (yahoo) which is typically another email or cell # ***** which to verify it, the account will remain locked unless you know the challenge questions, if there are any - they are things like "What was your first Car" Etc.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Email providers are extremely stringent about email security, Auto log in is nice, but it can for sure back fire.