Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I have an Ameritech.net E-mail account under the log-in ID

Customer Question

I have an Ameritech.net E-mail account under the log-in ID "[email protected] net" and I have lost my password. How can I reset it?
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is Michael. I can help you with your question.

This is an AT&T company and has been transitioned to their email system (hosted by Yahoo). This makes it a little more complicated than it would be if it were just "ameritech.net" or "yahoo.com". But here's how you can do it.

You should be able to reset it here: www.att.com/myatt and click on forgot password ***** unlock or reset password. It should prompt you with questions to verify you are the authorized account holder before resetting. If you can successfully answer the questions the password ***** be reset. Once it is reset, you can then log into the Yahoo site to check emails. For more info go to: Change or reset your AT&T password or let me know if you continue to have a problem.