Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

1436440916-1450925564=:86740-

Customer Question

1450925564=:86740-
Category: Email
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Video Call + Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
if there is anyway I can help more please let me know
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Cc:***@******.***, Melanie XXXX
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative; boundary="1439723771-1436440916-1450925564=:86740"
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, What is the problem? Can you please tell me in detial?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I am trying to find out if and what all those numbers r and if she has another phone line I'm trying to find out if she is screwing around. her email is***@******.*** XXX-XXX-XXXX melanie XXXX XXXX. I will give u all I know. just let me know. is she using 3rd party apps
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Gotcha, We can't really use any of that data to help you...We do not have the ability to look into peoples mail, cell texts etc...

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

I use to do that for a living with the DoD, but as contractors here we do not have that reach, or would it be legal for us to do. I know that sucks to hear.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

And i've been in similar situations, but if anyone tells you this can be done, they are lying to you. Only way to see anything is to actually see something, if that makes sense.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
u have no idea what all of that stuff is??
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

the att&t are probably text messages of some sort.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok ty
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

You know man, in this situation it's better to probably just talk to her, i know that sounds overly simple, but this plan is not a good one, even if we could do it.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Sorry I can't tell you what those are, but no one here can. Please do leave me a raiting, let me know if i can help anymore.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
talking to her is like a brick wall. she won't budge
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

That's typical in that situation i suppose. Give her space, there's really no advice that sounds good.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

I need to get going, sorry you are having a rough time. Please do leave me a rating as i did do my best to assist.