James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't get Windows 10 Mail to sync my mail. Same with

Customer Question

I can't get Windows 10 Mail to sync my mail. Same with Outlook.com. I can import my mail into Outlook.com, but it won't attach for new mail.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. What email account do you have in your Mail app? Also, can I remotely access your Windows 10 computer so that I can directly check and fix your email issues while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($20) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess