James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I am a real estate agent and working company that manages my

Customer Question

I am a real estate agent and working for a company that manages my google email account. I will be leaving that company soon, but I now want to set up my own gmail account for emails, using a different email account. How can I set that up to make sure that they don't have access to it, or they can't delete my new account?
I wasn't sure if I could just go onto my email account and in the settings box, add another account. I want to make sure that when they terminate my email account, that I can access my new email account. Right now my email is something like - - *****@******.***.
I want to create a new account something like --- @gmail.com
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Nancy, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can help you create a standalone Gmail account for you that is not linked in anyway with your work emails?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess