I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?
- Please right-click on the Start (windows logo) icon at the bottom left of the keyboard, then click on Control Panel, then open Programs / Programs and Features. Then there, double-click on the item Windows Essentials, and Repair... it, then check.
- If that does not work, please download / install the Windows Essentials program at the website below and check:
Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.
Actually, please try this first:
1. Right-click on the Start button (which is the windows logo icon located at the bottom left of the computer's screen), then click on Control Panel
; (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and R on the keyboard, then type control then click OK)
, then open System and Security -> System, then check if the System type is 32-bit or 64-bit
; (or press at the same time the two keys Windows and Pause on the keyboard.)
2. Then download and install the "Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2012 Update" at the website below first, and check:
, there, click on the Download button
, then check the appropriate box:
; for 64-bit: check the box at the option "VSU_4\vcredist_x64.exe"
; for 32-bit; check the box at the option "VSU_4\vcredist_x86.exe"
, then click on Next at the bottom right
, then install it.
- If it does not work, please try my previous suggestion above to repair and/or reinstall Windows Essentials....
When you are available, please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank