Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

When I try to send mail I get a prompt that it will not

Customer Question

When I try to send mail I get a prompt that it will not send, please add text to help fight spam, BS, this is all text and not a link. How do I send my email? Please help
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. I'm an independent computer support tech; I will help you with this.

When did this issue first occur?

Was there any change recently to your computer or email, or did you notice anything strange recently that may have caused this issue?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

I have checked and found out that the ATT / Yahoo email server is down right now; it should be fixed within 24 hours. There is nothing wrong with your computer. Please try sending email tomorrow. You can always check the Yahoo email website / server status at the website below:

http://downrightnow.com/yahoomail

Do you need anything else for now? Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

As of 3:00PM Pacific time today (December 23rd), the AT&T / Yahoo email server is back up; it is working now. I have tested sending some messages, and it went through. Can you please please test sending some email messages and confirm? Also, do you need anything else?

When you are available, please reply back at the box below to continue. Thank you.