Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

We have tried to contact you at this billing address

Customer Question

We have tried to contact you at this billing address numerous times and each time have either sent us back to a sign-in orsome other link. We are trying to pay the yearly bill you keep referring to but cannot hear from the amount, the coverage, the dates inclusive, et; Could one of you (four it says are standing by) take a minute and get us up tp date. We rather like ms and and really don't want to change. Thank in advance for the 9 second response????? Mary C. Jackson.
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Does a late payment with Microsoft affect my credit score?
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to justanswer, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you today,

I'm sorry about the issue, are you trying to pay Microsoft premiun bills? what is the email provider of the email address that you registered with Microsoft, @hotmail.com, @live.com or others?

Thank you

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yahoo
Expert:  Mr.Med replied 1 year ago.

Can you give me a slightly better description of what you'd like help doing so I can assist you better? are you trying to pay Microsoft premium bills?

Thank you