Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

We need assistance to rectify issues with our gmail

Customer Question

Hi there, we need assistance to rectify issues with our gmail accounts. We are receiving hundreds of delay notifications. We think our gmail accounts have been sabotaged by someone we engaged to assist us with them, who wants us to take on microsoft 365. We LOVE gmail and have our personal gmail addresses and also use 3 business email addresses as letter boxes so our staff can manage emails coming in. We do NOT want to change away from gmail. Can you offer us help to sort out the issues?
Category: Email
Expert:  Kamil Anwar replied 11 months ago.

Can you copy/paste the delay message?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hello Kamil, firstly, I paid $53:00 by credit card only to find on the next page it was a monthly subscription. Do YOU receive this payment? Am I now obliged to only have 5 discussions per month? All is unclear. I want to speak with someone in this country (US) preferably tomorrow morning to resolve my issues in one session if possible. Dianne.

Hi

Unfortunately, i cannot assist in detail with the billing issues since i am a tech only. However, if you've not subscribed to monthly then you're only paying for this question. You can continue to discuss for as long as you want on this question via this page provided that scope of question does not bring in new issues. All experts here work online and remotely, location doesn't really matter. However, if you still want the expert to be from US, i can opt out and open the question to other experts. For a call, you'll need to request a phone call using the option given on your screen.

Thanks

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Kamil, I am very sorry, I did not mean I would not speak with you. I am Australian, in US at this moment and have important appointments this afternoon and would prefer to work on this problem at 8:30am tomorrow morning US Nevada time. Is that possible?
Dianne.

Hi, thank you and no need to be sorry. I think it would be best to leave the question open so that when you come and drop a message here, one of the available experts can pick it up.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Ok, thank you. If I close my computer, I can just open this page again in the morning from the email notification. Yes? Dianne.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, Kamil is right, if you want to set up a call, it is an additional charge. And if you are in the US, you will probably get some one from the US to call. Feel free to set up a call, myself or someone else can set one up for you. I'm in the US on mountain time which is + 1 hour from Nevada, i can be around tomorrow if you would like, or tonight.

Tim.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Tim, I don't need to call on the phone if we can work together on this page for 8:30am Navada time tomorrow 12/23/15. It is of vital importance to correct the issues but have appointments I can't miss coming up in a few minutes into the evening. Please confirm I can reach you on this page in the morning.
Dianne.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

It would be best to do it over the phone, i can set that up and be ready to talk to you in the AM, If not i'm sure we can find someone to help you in the morning.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

I usually do not start until around 1pm my time, and prefer to use the phone for time sensitive tasks. Let me know if you want me to set up a call, or i can open it back up. There are plenty of people on in the AM. They may want to talk on the phone or do a remote session as well though.

Thanks,

Tim.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Tim,
I agree phone would be best. I have to leave right now so will have to take luck who I get in the morning. Thank you.
Dianne.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

If you end up wanting to work with me, after accepting go ahead and ring me, if you end up wanting to talk to someone else, they will post their #.

Again, if you call me, please accept before dialing so i can get back into this question.

(###) ###-####

Tim.

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hello there, per our conversation i am on, it is 8am Nevada time.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Hi Tim, our tech at home in Australia finally rallied and corrected the whole problem. Thank you for your time. Dianne.
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Thanks.