James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

We use to have email. Now we have gmail. Everytime I send

Customer Question

We use to have Cox email. Now we have gmail. Everytime I send out an email via my gmail acct I get an error message, "Mail Delivery Subsystem". It is trying to send the email using old Cox email address, which we no longer have.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you currently receiving emails fine or not?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
we receive emails fine. Windows 7

Can I connect remotely to your computer, so I can fix this issue directly on your computer together with you?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.

Thank you. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=5c88cca4-6012-4bc9-a02c-397710768236

, then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.
Note: If it does not connect within 5 minutes, then please reply at the box below and let me know. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I do not want to talk via phone.

There is no need to talk on phone; I will connect to your computer and fix. Please accept the remote support offer, then please click on the website below in order to connect with me remotely:

1. Click on the website below in order to connect remotely with me:

http://tinyurl.com/zql72vs

2. Then press at the same time the two keys Ctrl and J on the keyboard, then the Downloads window should open.
3. Then there, open / run the item called Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client and install it.
Please reply at the box below. Thank you.