Josh, Computer Enthusiast
Experience:  Email expert with over 5 years experience
50836188

Trying to uninstall iobit malware fighter but get message

Customer Question

Customer: trying to uninstall iobit malware fighter but get message unins001.msg is missing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i already have webroot.tried revo uninstaller.that worked... I thoght,now I see the malware is there and revo does not list it to uninstall.I have windows 8.1 with start menu 8
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes but I have to be somewhere soon though
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Josh replied 11 months ago.

I can connect to your computer and remove any virus on it. I am sending you the offer for remote services (it can take 1-2 minutes to appear). Please accept the offer and I will provide you with the steps to connect.