Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I recently began receiving messages from Outlook that I may

Customer Question

I recently began receiving messages from Outlook that I may not be able to receive Outlook anymore after January, 2016. My computer presently has Internet Explorer 9 and Windows Vista. I know it's older but all my bills and contacts are on Outlook. I am 66 years old and I would be really upset if I lose everything. Could you please help me and tell me what to do. Thank You
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. I do not know of any notice that Outlook is discontinuing its service by January 2016. The notification that you might be seeing is for your email program (like Windows Mail or Eudora) and not for your Outlook account.

Can I remotely access your computer so that can directly check the problem and fix it for you while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess