Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have newly installed Windows 10. I have never been able to

Customer Question

I have newly installed Windows 10. I have never been able to get windows e mail to work. Can you help. for regular e mails I use my sbcglobal acct. When I create a windows document, I cannot e mail it. Help!!!!!!
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
you may access my computer.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Pat,

Thank you for your permission to do remote access. I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Best regards,

Jess

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

How is it going? I noticed that you posted a duplicate question. Please reply to me here so that we can continue.

Also, I have sent you the formal offer for remote access.

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please accept the offer so that we can proceed with the remote session.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Jess