Byron
Byron, PC Support Tech
Experience:  CCNA, A+, MCSE 11 years at a large law firm.
13274453

I can't get into my outlook email program. It say to have it

Customer Question

I can't get into my outlook email program. It say to have it reinstalled. I don't know how to do thi.
Category: Email
Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

Hi Maxine. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist. Are you using the Microsoft Outlook program that is part of the Microsoft Office suite of programs or do you go to outlook.com ?

Expert:  Byron replied 11 months ago.

:Hi. My name is Byron. Thank you for your question and the opportunity to assist. From you description it sounds as if

your default printer has changed. To check click in the search area and type: devices and printers and open the

Devices and Printers (Control Panel) search result. In that window you will see your printers listed.

The default printer will have a green checkmark in it like in the attachment I sent below.

If the printer you want to use doesn't have the green checkmark on it, right-click on the desired printer

and select: Set as default printer

Let me know the result please.