James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My iCloud Email account does not work anymore

Customer Question

Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Since how long are you facing this issue?

On which device are you using your icloud account? mac computer, Windows computer or iPhone or iPad or other.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
3 Days or more, Mac
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Mac Desktop 15 months old
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Sandy, I am too tired being sitting in a wheel chair for too long now, My feet are like balloons and can we continue tomorrow either call me or send an email
Cheers
John Brady 617 55385205 or(###) ###-####By the way I am over 70 and know mote about brain surgery than computers
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

I apologize for the delay. Are you still there? Do you have skype account?

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.
    1. Ensure that you are logged in to iCloud with your Apple ID on your iOS device, Mac, or PC:
    2. Go to the Apple menu > System Preferences, and click iCloud.
    3. Verify that you are signed in. If necessary, click the Account Details button for more information.
  • Go to My Apple ID (appleid.apple.com), click “Manage your Apple ID,” and try to sign in with your Apple ID. If you are unable to sign in, follow the steps provided there to reset your Apple ID account password.

• For more information, please follow steps under the link given below: Click Me

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****