Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer
Experience:  Sr. Systems and Network Engineer
75378780

I am unable to access my email d/t forgetting my password

Customer Question

I am unable to access my email d/t forgetting my password ***** attempting to reset my password ***** asked for 2 of the missing numbers for my old phone number. I know the missing digits but when it asks if ok to text I have to put no due to the number is ***** longer in service. How do I go about changing my phone number so I can reset my password
Category: Email
Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, i'm Tim and will try and help you. Unfortunately unless you have either set up a cell# ***** is still in service, or have an alternative email saved with the email provider, OR know the three questions, it is impossibly to reset your password. This is clearly due to security restrains that these companies follow, as there is much personal data in peoples email accounts. I'm sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but anyone saying any differently is not being forthcoming with you. Your best bet is to try and remember the pass phrases.

- Tim

Expert:  Tim replied 11 months ago.

Hi there, i see you have checked back in, let me know if the above makes sense.