Sandy
Sandy, Computer Specialist
Experience:  I have 7+ years of experience in fixing emails issues.
33602187

I can not get my mail on my phone this just stared about

Customer Question

i can not get my mail on my phone this just stared about four days ago before that it was fine
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

First of all, I suggest you to login into your webmail account on the computer and check if your account works with your known password.

Else, I suggest you to reset your account password ***** clicking Forgot your password, or I can't access my account option and follow on-screen instructions.

Once you create a new password, you can enter new password ***** the phone and you will start receiving emails on the phone.

If you have any other query regarding this issue, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Please take a second to rate my service by clicking stars at the top of the screen then submit. Bonus/tip is highly appreciated. Thank you, ***** *****

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
i have done all these things and i thought you were with yahoo does not help me at all and had to pay for it
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

I'm ready to provide you phone support as well. Please let me know.

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Are you able to receive new emails while logged into your webmail account on the computer?

Please send out a test email to your email account and check if you receive that into your Inbox or not.

I will stay with you and surely help you fix it.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
no thanks you are not helping me at all
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

This is a question and answer session and I will provide you all of the steps now.

Click the link:

https://att.yahoo.com/

Click Mail

And try to login into your webmail account.

If you're not able to login, please cliick Forgot password ***** and create a new password *****

Also, I can opt out and leave this question for other experts. Please let me know. Thank you.