IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My yahoo.com address is,[email protected], my cell phone

Customer Question

my yahoo.com address is,*****@******.***, my cell phone number is,
XXX-XXX-XXXX, my yahoo subscriber name is, JOAOZIN XXXX XXXX, my last name keeps coming up wrong! "Lela," is, "wrong!" would you assist me in getting and keeping my last name, XXXX!
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Here are the easy-to-follow instructions on how to change your registered Yahoo! name and how to change your sender name, so that you can use whatever name you want.

#1 - Changing the registered Yahoo! name

1. Sign in to your Yahoo! account

2. Click on your name that is displayed in the upper right corner, and then click on Account Info.

Alternative way is to click on this link:

https://login.yahoo.com/account/personalinfo

3. You will be taken to the Personal Info page. Click on your registered name

4. A new page will open with your contact information. You can there change your name as well as other information that is displayed on the page

5. After updating the information, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click on the Save button.

#2 - Changing the sender name

To change the sender name (that is displayed to others when they receive your e-mail), do the following:

1. Sign in to your Yahoo! account

2. Click on the gear icon located in the upper right corner, and then click on Settings

3. The Settings window will appear. There click on Accounts located on the left pane

4. Click on your e-mail address and then you can change the sender name appeared in the Your name box

5. To save the changes, click on the Save button located in the bottom left corner

That's it! I hope these instructions helped!

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Before you leave, please take a moment to rate my assistance by clicking on the stars located in the upper right corner of the page.

Regards,