James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need some help ... I cannot sign into my email at ... I

Customer Question

I need some help ... I cannot sign into my email at***@******.*** ... I want to reinstate my account but am not sure how to do it. You can reply to me at my other email account which is***@******.***. If my previous account can't be retrieved, can you please walk me through how to set up a new one? Thanks in advance for your help.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Are you using a Windows computer or a Mac?

Also, can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly assist you in recovering your account, or in creating a new one, while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Is the remote feature safe to do?
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for writing back.

Yes, our remote tool is safe and it is a legitimate support software. It is also safe in the sense that you will be watching your screen so you will know or see exactly what I will be doing.

Are you using Windows or a Mac?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not want any of my information given out to others and want to feel it is safe to proceed.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I understand your concerns. With our remote tool, no information will be collected from you. But our tool only works for Windows computers. If you are using Mac, then we can proceed by using another commercial remote access software but we will only use free version.

Please let me know if you are using Windows or Mac so that I can formally send you the offer for remote access.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Mine is Windows 7
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information.

I will now send the formal additional service offer of remote access. Please accept it so that I can create our remote session. After accepting it, you will then receive the procedures to join me in the remote session.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'M UPSET THAT I GAVE THE REQUIRED CREDIT CARD INFORMATION TO RESOLVE THIS YET I GOT A MESSAGE SAYING I DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCOUNT. I DON'T LIKE THAT I SUBMITTED MY PERSONAL INFORMATION ONLY TO NOT HAVE IT APPLIED ... SO WHAT'S WITH THAT???
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I am very sorry about your issues and I am very sorry if you are having trouble accessing your account in our website.

I have submitted the formal remote access offer. Please accept it so that we can initiate the remote access session so that I can fix your email issues.

Thank you.

Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS GOING ON ... I HIT THE ACCEPT THIS OFFER BUTTON BUT SAYS I'M STILL NOT IN ACCOUNT EVEN THOUGH I GAVE CREDIT CARD INFO. I AM UPSET WITH THIS SERVICE AND NOT FEELING AT ALL COMFORTABLE ABOUT HAVING FURNISHED WHAT WAS REQUIRED ONLY TO NOT HAVE MY PROBLEM STILL UNRESOLVED. I DON'T UNDERSTAND.
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about your issues. If you want, we can initiate the remote session so that I can also assist you in the error that you are getting in accepting the offer I sent you. After that, we can proceed to fixing your Yahoo email issues.

For me to remote in, we need a remote access tool. Please follow the steps below to join me in the remote session.

1. Please click on this link:
http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=cf3aa645-2e85-465e-8c57-41f1cef726f9

2. In that page, please click on the green I Agree button
3. Then download the remote tool when prompted.
4. Run the downloaded remote tool to join me in the remote session. I will be waiting for you there.

Thank you. If you are stuck in any of the steps, please let me know so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess