Jason Jones, Computer Technician
Experience:  10+ years of work experience.
30759776

My grandson forgot s password and is now locked out of s

Customer Question

my grandson forgot his password ***** is now locked out of his tablet, he does not have an email address
Category: Email
Expert:  Jason Jones replied 11 months ago.

I am the person that will be helping you today.

May I ask for the model name of the Asus tablet?

I will be standing by.

Thank you,
Jason

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Would that be model T100TAF

Turn the Tablet all the way off and back on. Does it still ask for a password? If so, is the username just a username or does it look like an email address that contains an @ sign?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
It turned off and now will not turn back on give me a minute to plug into charger
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Jason I am sorry I think I may have broken the turn on button so I will take it back to store where I bought it and see if it can be fixed
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
OK it turned on he does have an email with outlook***@******.*** but he does not remember that password *****
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Are u still there

In that case, you can reset the password ***** the following page.

Please, follow the instructions below to reset your password:
- Click the following link: http://account.live.com/password/reset
- Fill out all of the requested information
- Once all of that is complete, you will be given the option to reset your password.

You will be able to reset your password *****

If you have issues with that or you would just rather speak with someone, you can call the following number: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus)

If all of that does not work, you may wish to consider upgrading your Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package, which is $19.99 per year. You can do that by calling the following number and telling them that you want to upgrade your free Hotmail account to the Hotmail Plus package: (###) ###-#### (Choose to speak with a billing representative and upgrade to Hotmail Plus) Once you do that, they will work with you to get your password *****