James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I have made several accounts with you and paid membership

Customer Question

Hi, I have made several accounts with you and paid for a membership for myself and pretend users. My name is***** and the las account I made was***@******.*** and I made a lifetime membership and the big thing I like to do on there is the four downloadable games. But they act like I don't exist. And yet even though I get this message "Your subscrbtion has expired no matter how many memberships I pay for and I wanted that lifetime one so I'd never have to pay again. Can you either get that membership working or refund me if you can't? Also I went back to my original account from***@******.*** and paid a monthly membership under the user I created as Eddie but after I redownloaded the game Kindergarten World 3d I still after typing in my password ***** email got the wicked message that my subscription has expired. This account I need and want canceled and refunded but the other lifetime I want a prescription to why it's treating me like this and fix the problem or 127 is to go back in my account. I have Windows 8.1 and I have to use compatibility options for 7 for these games but that's fine but compadibility doesn't matter if it acts like this. It will still give me that wicked subscription message so we need a prescription for this lifetime account or money back. And I'm sure no matter how many emails I make up for your site and how many times I make a membership up with the same card and address the downloadable games are going to do the same. So let's see what's causing this or lifetime membership for the gmail account money back and that's definite for the original***@******.*** account.
Category: Email
Expert:  jinsmn replied 11 months ago.

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Please remember these things when we deal with your issue. It may take more than one step/answer to solve a problem. So If my answers don’t work or if you are not satisfied, please don’t Rate my answer as Bad or Poor Service, but please Reply back to me by clicking the “Continue Conversation” or “Reply” button and I will gladly continue to help. Remember, only Rate answer after you are 100% Satisfied. Please do not rate an answer, if you are not satisfied.

Can you please let me know on which website you registered as a member to download games ?

Regards
Jins