Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I have 4 skype accounts. The only one working is a Facebook

Customer Question

Customer: I have 4 skype accounts. The only one working is a Facebook account which I inadvertently signed on for and ***** *****`t want to be on. My other 3 accounts cannot be accessed for whatever reason I ***** *****`t know
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I finished typing with Africa 36 hours ago and when I tried to get back on Skype yesterday I could not get access to my normal skype chatting
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $36) to post your type of question to Email Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: A short while yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Howard, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me the usernames of the 3 accounts so that I can check your recovery options?

Also, are you using Windows computer or a Mac?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not firstly have a mobile phone but work on a windows 7 Dell Laptop Computer. I am 91 and have only the 1 skype family I chat with mostly every day of week. Thru being a bit forgetful I have changed my skype name a couple of times. My USER name has never changed. Skype names I have used have been howdispeed: howard.maher1 and 2: speed.maher67 I tried to start again with a new account which I succeeded doing but unfortunately its a facebook account which I did not want I have access to it as howard.maher2 password *****
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you very much for your reply and for the information.

Now, can you please tell me the 3 usernames that you want to recover so that I can check their recovery options? So I believe they are:

howard.maher1

howard.maher2

speed.maher67

Is that correct?