James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I just got a message sign-in attempt prevented. My

Customer Question

I just got a message sign-in attempt prevented. My grandchildren apparently have opened a goggle account called goodgamer. When I go directly to goggle this account shows up as my [email protected] account. If I use the internet key, then I can get my "normal" gmail account which is***@******.***.
How can you remove the goodgamer account apparently set up by my grandchildren.
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
we can try using messages from you I am on my computer
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Please accept remote support offer once and then follow this:

Click the link:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7eac39f5-d5ae-4449-b2cd-5b9bebc1ae55

Scroll down on that page and and then Click “I agree” at the bottom.
then allow the Elsinore.ScreenConnect program to download/run/open when prompted at the bottom.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
are you there
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Yes, I'm here. Please follow the steps provided. Thank you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Click the link:

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I would like you to call me on my phone(###) ###-#### ***** am not a computer expert and need to have you tell me what to do.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
please let me know your reply to the above request
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Once you accept phone call offer , I will be able to see the number and call you.

Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Please choose Accept this offer.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
My account shows I've been billed the full amount and it is paid. When I tried to see your answer the message was go to account the bill information didn't work. Please explain what is happening.
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

This is the deposit have you made and once you accept the phone call offer, I will be able to call you.

OR please type your phone number. I will call you first. Thank you.