IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

My phone is lackout i need my password to actibate my phone

Customer Question

My phone is lackout i need my password ***** actibate my phone again but y need senmy my password ***** another number to can open my phone
Category: Email
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My gmail is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thas Gmail is wats i need my password
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Wat hopen i steel waitin for my password ***** g mail again is***@******.***
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please access your GMail account on your computer and let me know if you can sign in.

GMAIL LOGIN

Let me know the results.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No valid id or password
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Did you click on the "GMAIL LOGIN" I suggested, or you used another link?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Google or gmail is the same password
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Yes, same password.

Do you know the password ***** "*****@******.***"?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's is the problem i need found my password ***** open my phone
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

If you forgot the current password ***** "*****@******.***", there is a way to reset it. To do that, you first need to confirm you are the owner of that account. It can be done by receiving a verification code to the phone number stored in that account. It ends in 55.

Do you recognize a phone number ending in 55? If so, are you able to receive a text message there?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No that's phone number is ***** old is 509 314 94 55 my new phone number is(###) ###-####that's is locked i can't receive nothing until unluck the phone accept my gmail but ask for the password ***** unlock
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

For security purposes, only the saved phone number can be used to receive a verification code. Since you don't have access to that phone number any more, the only other way to request a password ***** is to go through the GMail Account Recovery form where you need to answer multiple questions about that account and how you used it. That will allow GMail support to verify if you are the owner of that account.

Have you already tried that?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
we have and we were not able to do anything
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry, but there are no other options for resetting the password. You can try with the same GMail Account Recovery again. If that didn't work, the GMail account is lost and cannot be accessed.

As far as your phone goes, you will need to reset it to factory defaults which will delete everything on the phone, including the password ***** If you don't know how to do that, let me know the make and model of your phone and I will provide the instructions for you.

I am sorry to bring you the bad news! That is how GMail account security works.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

If there is anything else I can help you with, let me know.

Regards,