Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I bought apple earbuds on line but did not get a confirm.

Customer Question

I bought apple earbuds on line but did not get a confirm. was referenced to
http://allgrestthings.net/lotto1214/*****@******.***
scam? i thought I was in the apple purchasing sceen
need to change password?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sylvia, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can you please tell me which online store did you buy the item? Can you please give me the URL or address of that online store?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I thought I was in the apple store
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

I am very sorry about the issue. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issue while you watch?

Also, please check your bank account or credit card if you were already charged for the purchase. If yes, please check the information there as to the URL of the online store where you bought it.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
entered the following to make the purchase
http://www.beatsbydre.com/earphones/urbeats/MLLH2.html
Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for that information. I believe that is a legitimate website.

Unfortunately, I do not provide phone support. I only provide remote access support which is better than a phone call since I can actually check and fix the problem while you watch.

Do you want this remote option instead?

Expert:  Jess M. replied 1 year ago.

Hi Sylvia,

I have checked and I found out that indeed the earphones are sold in the Apple Store. I believe your browser redirect failed thus your purchased was not processed.

Please use this link from the Apple Store to buy it. This is a legitimate Apple Store link:

http://www.apple.com/shop/product/MLLH2AM/A/urbeats-in-ear-headphones-rose-gold?cid=app_Beats_urBeats_PDP_US_AOS_urBeats_2B370F9E852AAC8D-600003018002415B

Also, please check your bank if you believe you were already charged. But I believe you were not charged yet since the transaction should be with the Apple Store.

Now, here is how this works:

1. Click on the link I gave you above
  2. Click on Add to Bag button
  3. Click on Checkout
  4. You shall then be redirected to the SIGN IN page. You need to sign in to your Apple Account in order to process the purchase. If you are NOT an Apple product user, then there is a chance that you DO NOT have an Apple account. Click the Continue As Guest button to continue with the purchase.

I hope that helped.

Please remember to rate my service positively (3-5 stars/faces) if this helped. Tips are always highly appreciated!

If you need further assistance, please do not rate me negatively with 1 or 2 faces. Instead, please reply to me so that I can help you further.

Thank you!

Best regards,
Jess