James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Ihave to resetmypasswordthey sent me a reset email, and It

Customer Question

ihave to resetmypasswordthey sent me a reset email, and It followed it to the letter and the it was incorrect WHAT NOW?
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 11 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your issues. Can I remotely access your Windows 8 computer so that I can directly check and fix the problem while you watch?

Remote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($15) regardless of how long it will take me to fix the problem. We can resume any time without additional cost. It is safe as you will be watching your screen and we can chat right there, and it will be a faster mode of help.

Please let me know if you want this remote option.

Best regards,
Jess