James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

When emailing a video, I check the email box, it takes me to

Customer Question

When emailing a video, I check the email box, it takes me to a popup asking for TO and FROM email addresses, and then there's a blue box on lower right that says "send email". The next screen used to be a series of moving numbers and letters that had to be repeated in a small box. If I didn't do it right, a new set of numbers/letters would appear until I typed them correctly. Then the email was sent. NOW, I don't get the series of numbers/letters, instead a whole list of types of apps appear, and no way to send the actual video. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.
I'm sorry about the issue.
I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?
Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

May I ask you if you're facing this issue on the phone or computer?