James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I've been using windows live mail years, windows 7. Recently

Customer Question

I've been using windows live mail for 2 years, windows 7.
Recently pop up "Sign in" occurs with my email then blank PW box. My PW when entered creates an error. Attempted to reset PW but new one from Microsoft does not work. Message "account locked out for too many attempts, wait and try later"
My emails continue to function in receive/send in windows live mail.
Problem is my entire contact list of addresses has been wiped out and will not auto fill even when I try to add to my address list using windows live mail.
My alternate method is to use the "earthlink" server which is my email address. When I go to directly to earthlink email all my messages are there as well as my contact list.
How can I restore my contacts to "windows live mail"?
Thank you.
Category: Email
Expert:  Jess M. replied 12 months ago.

Hi, welcome and thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I am glad to assist you today.

I am very sorry about your email issues. Can I remotely access your computer so that I can directly check and fix the issues while you watch?

Please let me know by replying to me here so that I can help you further.

Best regards,
Jess

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
cancel
Expert:  Jess M. replied 12 months ago.

I am very sorry about that. I want to assist you further with this issue but I also respect your decision to discontinue.

Thank you for using our service. If you need assistance in the future, please let me know so that I can assist you further.

Best regards,

Jess