Pete, Computer Expert
Experience:  CISCO certified computer and networking expert
30970729

I downloaded Codetwo CatMan so that my color categories

Customer Question

I downloaded Codetwo CatMan so that my color categories could be shared with other members of my exchange. I can't even get it to put the new categories on the contacts in my Outlook. It is just on the main tool bar and will not transfer to the regular
one which comes up on each contact. Therefore, it does not help me. I am sure something is wrong with a setting. Please help with this. Thanks
Category: Email
Expert:  Pete replied 12 months ago.

Hi there,

For CodeTwo CatMan to work, the other contacts must be on the same network as you.

A wizard will show a window where you type the path to the configuration file, containing the list of public categories. If the file does not exist, it will be created once you click the Browse button and provide a name for the new file.

After clicking the Next button, the editor window will open which you can use to edit the public categories shared with all users on your network.