Viet - Email Tech
Viet - Email Tech, Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Ten years of computer software and hardware support; Windows 10 8 7 Vista XP & Mac.
30037186

I have Microsoft Outlook with a Verizon.net e mail address

Customer Question

I have Microsoft Outlook with a Verizon.net e mail address and forgot my password. I just got a new computer and it is asking me for the password ***** order to transfer from my old computer on which the password ***** remembered
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you having issue with your gmail email and/or your verizon email account?

Have you tried anything at the website gmail.com and/or the website verizon.net?

What's the make and model of your new computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have Microsoft outlook with an e mail of***@******.***. I have had this email address for over ten years in outlook. At some point I allowed the password ***** be remembered. I am now trying to add it to my phone and a new HP Notebook
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Never mind

Thank you. Please go to the Verizon email website below:

https://webmail.verizon.com

, then there, click on the Forgot password ***** below the Sign in box

, or you can click on the website below:

https://signin.verizon.com/sso/forgotflows

, then enter your full verizon email address in the User ID box, and enter your Zip code below it

, then click on Continue, and follow the instructions there in order to reset your Verizon email account password.

Please reply at the box below to continue troubleshooting. Thank you.

Sorry, I just wrote the solution above. Do you mean you have found your Verizon password?

Do you need help with anything else on your new computer? If no, I will cancel this for you.

Please reply at the box below, and let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I did what you said and it is telling me thatI am not registered with My Verizon

Sorry. What service do you have with Verizon?

What's your zip code?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I currently have Verizon just for email. I previously had a package with home phone , cable and internet but I dropped the tv and phone

What's your location / zip code?

Is your @verizon.net email address currently working on the old computer or not?
Do you currently pay Verizon for email service or not?

For your phone, who is your phone service provider?

Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
My zip code is 08033. I am receiving e mail sent to sheriff3@ Verizon.net but it is linked to my gmail account which I also get in outlook. I have an Internet contract with Verizon that I pay 80.00 per month for
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I recently switched my phone from sprint to ATT. When I first started I had my cell phone with verizon

So right now, you do not have any service with Verizon, i.e., home phone, cell phone, tv cable, internet, etc. right? Please let me know. Thank you.

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
To do have Internet service from Verizon. I just stopped thr home phone Abdul tv part. However when I first started the***@******.*** email account it was ten years ago and it was a business account. When I left the business I just kept the email address because at that time I had the package of tv,phone and Internet at home

Thank you. Can you please see if it lets you register for a Verizon account at the website below:

https://login.verizonwireless.com/accessmanager/public/c/reg/start?s=R&goto=

; if yes, then it should let you reset the password; if no, please let me know.

- By the way, when people send you emails to your Verizon email address, you receive those emails in your gmail right? If so, can you just set up your gmail in Outlook?

Please let me know. Thank you.

If it does let you register, and if needed, you can try resetting your Verizon password ***** at he website below:

Thank you.

If needed, you can have Verizon account department call you by clicking on the website below:

https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/index.htm

, then there, under Choose a category section, click on the option Registration & Sign In, then click on option Sign in Help, then click on option More Contact Options, then enter your phone number, then click on Call Me Now

, or you can call Verizon at 1 (800) VERIZON (1-***-***-****).

Please let me know. Thank you.

If you still need help with this issue, or with anything else, please reply at the box below, so I can help further. If everything is fine, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on the 5-star icon at the top, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you very much for your patience,