Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

How do I get back to me old account of hotmail to read my

Customer Question

how do I get back to me old account of hotmail to read my messages
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome

Can you tell me please Deanna the issue you have accessing your hotmail account? What problem do you encounter?

I can see you are a first time user to the site. What we do here is either a question and answer type of conversation or remote support where I would actually connect to the computer and have a look and attempt to fix the problem for you.

Remote support can save a lot of time if you are not comfortable performing repairs yourself. Sometimes even with instructions you can make a mistake and make things worse.

I will send an offer through for remote support and should you accept I will connect and see what is going on and fix the issue. Otherwise we can continue to talk like this but I will need to ask a number of other questions and try and walk you through some steps.

Both options are 100% guaranteed by the way. Remote is just quicker and avoids the risk of you making a mistake and doing something wrong.

If you want remote click get extra help. If not simply reply to me.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
In Canada hotmail became outlook and I can not get into my hotmail account to read my emails.
How can I fix this?
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Ok, its all over the world it became outlook.com and it does not change anything apart from the look and the name.

You can still sign in as you did before into Hotmail.

What happens when you do?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get redirected to outlook
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

yes, as hotmail has been replaced by outlook.

But you can still sign in and view your emails like before, its just via outlook now.

Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

would you prefer I called and explained this?