James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

My email is still locked. This makes 3 days I have been

Customer Question

My email is still locked. This makes 3 days I have been trying to get this squared away and all I get is a run around...I am getting very upset.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 11 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. What email do you use, such as Hotmail, Yahoo, Gmail, AOL, etc.?

Do you have windows xp, vista, or 7, or 8, 10, or mac computer?

Can we do a remote support session, so I can troubleshoot the issue directly on your computer together with you?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you,

Expert:  Sandy replied 11 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403