Richard, Email Systems Specialist
Experience:  Over 15 year experience in Email Systems and Programs
32989067

Following your response from my original question, I was

Customer Question

Following your response from my original question, I was able to apply the Incredimail Registration codes to Incredimail Backup program to restore my backed up emails from an offline drive. Thanks !!. However, my backed up information was 2 months old
and so I have lost 2 months of very valuable email correspondence. Is there a way to point the Incredimail Program to the original email files, still on my laptop, in order to just continue where I left off before I reset my laptop?
Category: Email
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there

Good to hear it worked for you!

Are you saying you have Incredimail installed on the original Laptop that has these 2 months of missing emails?

Please let me know.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The Incredimail data files would not have been affected by the "System Reset" just that all program software (including Incredimail programs) and applications were wiped out and Windows 10 re-install. I am still using the original laptop (now reset). I have to re-install each application including Incredimail. The problem is that I could not re-attach the original Incredimail files on the laptop to the new re-installation of the Incredimail software. I had to import Incredimail backup files from an offline backup drive (with latest email backup being two months ago) I have therefore lost two months of valuable emails by doing this. The question was....Is there a way to recover the original Incredimail files (get these files to work with the installation of Incredimail?). I would really like to recover my two months of email .
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

All your personal IncrediMail data - email, contacts and content - is stored in your Windows Profile folder.

To retrieve your IncrediMail folders, email messages and contacts, first copy your personal IncrediMail folder to the Desktop:

Right-click the IncrediMail Tray Icon and select 'Exit'.

Click Start, type in %appdata% and press enter. Click on Appdata at the top then click on Local Folders

Copy the Incredimail folder to your desktop
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To import your email messages and folders, do the following:

Open IncrediMail, click the 'File' menu, scroll to 'Import' and select 'Messages'. In the 'Import Messages' dialog, select 'IncrediMail' and click'Next'.

Click 'Select Folder' and browse to the 'Identities' folder located on your Desktop to import your old email messages.

Let me know how you go