James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I can't get in to any of my email accounts, my favorite

Customer Question

I can't get in to any of my email accounts, my favorite Hotmail has been blocked because it says I used the wrong password ***** many times, I was entering the correct one I use it for every password ***** need. This is a new notebook.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Hello! My name is*****

I am very sorry about the whole issue! I will do my best to help you regain access to your Hotmail account.

Please type your Hotmail address here as well as the password ***** usually use for it. I will check your account and let you know what can be done.

Thanks,

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
it did not work, I am very unhappy
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

What didn't work?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
xxxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxx
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

Thanks!

I verified that the account has been temporary blocked. To unblock the account, you need to have the password *****

First, you need to confirm you are the owner of that account. It can be done by receiving a verification code to the phone number ending in 35, or by sending the password ***** link to the e-mail address that looks like this: [email protected]

Do you recognize that phone number and e-mail address?

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
must be husbands email the phone number is ***** longer in use but I will happily put in the old number
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
but the phone is not in my possession
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I give up, please forward this to who it needs to go to. I am so dissatisfied I don,t even want the 7 day free trial cancel membership and no money better come out of my account.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 12 months ago.

For security purposes, only the stored information can be used for password ***** So, if the phone number ending in 35 is unavailable, you can use the e-mail address instead.

Are you able to access that other e-mail address? [email protected]