James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

How do I remove an old e-mail address from my iMac desktop

Customer Question

How do I remove an old e-mail address from my iMac desktop computer?
Category: Email
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

Could you please explain it a little bit more? Is this old email address added to your Apple Mail or somewhere else? Please let me know.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
This was an old emailaddress I had when I was using comcast service
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

May I connect with you remotely to check/fix the issue directly?

Remote support can save a lot of time. I will fix the issue while you stay in front of your computer. It is 100% safe and secure.

We have fixed millions of computers over remote session and have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau website
http://www.bbb.org/greater-san-francisco/business-reviews/professional-services-general/justanswer-in-san-francisco-ca-82403

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
use remote
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Please accept remote support offer and then follow this:

Click the link:

Click the link: https://join.me/ Click “Start Meeting” and download and run this file. You will get a pop up on the top of screen. That pop will show you a 9 digit number inside it. Please tell me about this 9 digit number.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Do not see numbers
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Once you download and run this file, you will see join.me/... .... .... 9 digit number.

Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I cannot join you am blocked
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sandy are you there?
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Sandy this is not working. Please credit my visa card. Richard
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry, I'm opting out and leaving it for other experts. Other expert will start working with you and provide you another solution. Thank you.

Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 12 months ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Do you still need help with this issue? I'm another computer tech, I can help you with this.

What's your Mac OS X version, i.e., 10.6, 10.7, 10.8, et.c?

Is there any error or message when removing your old email address from your iMac desktop computer? Or do you just need the instructions for how to remove it?

Where do you see your old email address? Is it in the application called Mail (which is the mail stamp icon)? Or in somewhere else?

Please reply at the box below; we guarantee our service. Thank you.