James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

SOMEONE CHANAGE MY PASSWORD AND PHONE NUMBER TO MY GMAIL

Customer Question

SOMEONE CHANAGE MY PASSWORD ***** PHONE NUMBER TO MY GMAIL WHAT CAN I DO
Category: Email
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 12 months ago.
I JUST WANT TO KNOW IF I CAN MAKE A NEW ACCOUNT OR BE ABLE TO GET HELP WITH PUTTING MY REAL PHONE NUMBER ON MY ACCOUNT AND ANOTHER PASSWORD ***** MY ACCOUNT THAT I ONLY HAVE BUT I NEED HELP DOING SO. THANK YOU SHARLA ******
Expert:  Sandy replied 12 months ago.

Hi, I'm Sandy and I look forward to help you today with the best answer possible.

I'm sorry about the issue.

I will work with you until it gets fixed. This is a question and answer session. Please do not hesitate to reply back to me at the box given below.

I'm ready to provide you phone support. Please accept the phone support offer and I will call you back. Thank you, Sandy