Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

I lost my phone and need to have my email address and my

Customer Question

I lost my phone and need to have my email address and my gmail account in order to find it…. or ping it , she said. Please give them to me so I can find my phone. Thank you in advance
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

You are the only person who would know your email address. The email address you on your phone should end***@******.***. Then, if the administrator software is enabled on your phone, you will be able to find it with Google devices by logging into your Google account. You can go to the following link to get to Google device manager.

http://bitli.es/53muFT

That's where you'll enter your Gmail address and your password. This will be the same Gmail address and password ***** you used when you set up your phone. Once you are logged in you can select your device and it will show up on the map. Please let me know if you still have questions.