James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I just got a new CPU with Windows 7 and MS Office 365, and I

Customer Question

I just got a new CPU with Windows 7 and MS Office 365, and I am having trouble with Windows Office Outlook.
1. My outlook.com email connected to Office Outlook fine, but my Yahoo accounts will not connect.
2. My computer is backed up by Carbonite. The download to my new CPU worked fined except that my Outlook data did not come in, so I used my .pst file to import it manually. My Notes came in from that, but my Contacts have only names and email addresses. All the other information, still showing on both my iPhone and iPad, is missing on my CPU.
3. My calendar info did not come in from Carbonite or the .pst file. If I make a calendar entry on my CPU, it shows up on my iPhone and iPad, but the reverse is not true. If I make a calendar entry on my iPad or iPhone, it does not show up on my CPU.
Category: Email
Expert:  Cody replied 1 year ago.

I will send an offer to work on this remotely with you.