Michael Hannigan
Michael Hannigan, Email Expert
Experience:  25+ Years Experience in Field. MCSE, ICCP, Expert in Large Email Platforms
23511658

You made me open a new google account and now I can't access

Customer Question

You made me open a new google account and now I can't access my old one. I've gone through all the online stuff - not helpful. Please, I need my old mail.
Category: Email
Expert:  Michael Hannigan replied 12 months ago.

Hello. My name is***** can assist you with your question.

You have reached JustAnswer. We are independent. Support provider and not affiliated with Google. However, I can help you with your question. If you were logged in under new account, make sure that you have logged out from that account in order to sign in to your new one. The way you can do this is to go to Google or Gmail, and at the login, the account that's currently logged in. You actually have to go that extra step to tell it to you don't want to use that account be want to use your previous account. Then you should be of the type in your original email and your password. Once you do that you should have access the original account. If this doesn't help, or if your problem is different, please let me know and I will continue to help you until your problem is resolved.