James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I installed Norton on my computer and it went to "windows

Customer Question

I installed Norton on my computer and it went to "windows error recovery" screen telling me "Windows failed to start. a recent hardware of software change might be the cause. I contacted Norton they said to contact you because it is probably a problem caused by drivers and that we should contact Windows. Can you help me get my computer up and past the black screen please?
Category: Email
Expert:  stonecold146 replied 1 year ago.

Hi

Thank you for your query

my name is ***** ***** I will try to assit you in resolving this issue.

Please can you advise what Windows Operating system you are using i.e. Windows XP,Windows 7 etc

Regards

Ali

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My daughter, ***** *****ndemoen, was trying to get help and spoke to another tech who was unable to help her. She has given up and taken her computer home because it is still not working so there was no resolution to her issue. I understand that the charge will be added when the issue is solved but it has not been solved. What do we do now?