James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

Somehow I got out of facebook and it needed me to put my

Customer Question

Somehow I got out of facebook and it needed me to put my password ***** of which I forgot!! So I changed the password ***** when I got back into facebook I lost ALL my contacts!, The ONLY contact person i saw was my granddaughter who set me up with the account!! I called her and she remembered the original password ***** set me up with. She lives nowhere near me to help me out! Now I want to go back and retrieve my old password ***** get ALL my contacts back the way it was, but it wont let me..I am NOT
computer literate so I dont know how to do that!!! My phone has facebook and thats fine but this tablet I'm using is all I basically use as I do not have a computer, and it's messed up!! Can you help me out please and help me retrieve back what I lost I wish there was a phone number to use its easier to explain than typing it out!!
Category: Email
Expert:  toughguy9 replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for using JustAnswer. This is Leela and I will help you with the question today.

Once you can login to your facebook account, you should be able to view ALL YOUR contacts without any problem.

Your contacts information doesnt depend on your password. As you seem to have already changed the password, the OLD Password ***** work now and it is not needed to see your contacts.

You can REQUEST for PHONE CALL SUPPORT from under Additional Services and I will call you and we can work on the problem via phone.

Thanks,

Leela