James K., Consultant
Experience:  Technical Director of IT Company
20304743

I need assistance with reactivation of my iphone. Icannot

Customer Question

I need assistance with reactivation of my iphone. Icannot locate the old password ***** I haven't used the phone in a few years.
Category: Email
Expert:  Viet - Email Tech replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry about the issue. Is it asking for a (4-digit) passcode / password? Or is it Apple ID account password? etc.?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I can't say because when I have done this it says invalid ID or password ***** Apple
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Passcode***@******.***

The screen is asking for activation right?

Does it show the Apple ID and Password ***** the screen?

Does it show something like "This iPhone is currently linked to an Apple ID ...... Sign in with the Apple ID that was used to set up this iPhone"?

Does it show part of an email address? If yes, do you recognize that email address? If yes, do you have access to that email address?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have just spoken with Apple and am totally dissatisfied with your service and have stopped acceptance of my payment to you.

I'm sorry. Was there any issue? I did reply back to you yesterday, and I was waiting for your response, so I could help you. Then you replied back today earlier, but I was not available at that time, but I did reply back later; I would always reply back to you as soon as possible whenever I'm back at my computer. But I'm glad you got it work now. Do you have any other electronic or computer issue I can help with today? Otherwise, we are refunding your deposit per your request. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time as you wish; we guarantee our service. Thank you. for the update.