IT Miro, Computer Scientist
Experience:  Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Microsoft Certified Professional
30721786

I'm having problems with my Outlook Express email account. I

Customer Question

I'm having problems with my Outlook Express email account. I can send a message but but there is no indication on my computer that it was sent.
Also, the incoming mail remains highlighted even though I have opened and read the message.
Category: Email
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Have these issues with Outlook Express started to happen only recently, or they were always present?

Let me know,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
These problems have began two days ago on 12/1/05
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for the information!

Since there could be several possible causes of the problem, I would like to start remote desktop assistance to your computer so that I can see the problem myself and help you solve it.

Let me if you would like that.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Miro:
Yes you may connect remotely.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Please click on the link below to download a remote desktop assistance program so that I can remotely connect to your computer:

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=d4a6db2a-88d3-4a44-96d9-68849d1fb4bc

When a new web page opens, click the green "I Agree" button, and run the downloaded file (named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client) by double-clicking it. Permit the connection if asked so that I can connect. We will then be able to chat as well.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm getting a message saying that the link in not a valid connection.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

In that case, we can use TeamViewer - another remote desktop assistance program. It works on all computers.

Here are the instructions:

1. Go to http://www.teamviewer.com

2. Just below the green Download button, click on the Join Remote Control Session link

3. TeamViewer file will automatically start downloading. Once done, locate the file and double-click it in order to start it. The file is named TeamViewerQS

4. When started, you should see a blue window that contains numbers - ID and Password ***** type those numbers here so that I can connect to your computer

Thanks,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ID given me does not allow me to join the meeting.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

The ID and password ***** see will allow me to remotely access your computer. You just need to leave the TeamViewer window opened and let me know the ID and password ***** see.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The ID is 445 874 065
The password ***** *****
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

I attempted to connect, but it failed.

Please re-start TeamViewer and let me know the new numbers you see. Do not close the window.

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Please follow the initial instructions for re-starting TeamViewer.

Thanks!

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Miro:
Thanks but I'm just too tired to continue. I'm old and my computer is old and this session has just worn me out.
Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

That's fine. Don't worry about it.

If you want to continue at some other time, just send me a message here.

Best regards,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello again!

Do you still require assistance with this issue?

Let me know,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.