Jess M., Computer Support Specialist
Experience:  Computer Software Support Specialist for more than 10 years
49766785

I cannot send or receive e-mails

Customer Question

I cannot send or receive e-mails
Category: Email
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Hello my name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you.

Ma'am which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

How do you open this email usually, is it using any email client like Microsoft Outlook, windows live mail etc. Or using web browsers like Internet explorer, Mozilla, Google Chrome?

Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

what is the message you get when you try to open your email ?

Sincerely,

Note: - Please keep this conversation/Chat page opened to view my replies quickly. To reply back to me use the reply box below. You will also get email notification in your email too.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I get a pop-up saying cannot connect to my account.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

I guess you are using a email client to open your emails.Could you please answer my other questions too

1.Which email service are you using let me know the part after @ in your email id for example @ yahoo.com?

2.Which is the operating system installed in the PC.Is it windows Xp, Windows Vista, Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10 or any other?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'm not sur what you mean by operating system. My account is Gmail. My account info says my outgoing server is GMil
(Offline). Server is IMAP Gmail.com.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Is this email issue happening on a computer?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I already paid $77 to expert help.com, who ws to call me back. He has not. Why is a phone call necessary to answer my question why I can't receive pr nd e-mails at additional cost?
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Ma'am if you are talking about the phone call option message that is showing on this page you can close/ignore that message.There is no need for phone support in this case.

Could you please let me know whether this email issue happening on your computer or not?

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I open my Mac, go to "get mail", then a pop-up says "Cannot connect to account"..
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you for the details.May i remote access to your PC and check the issue you are facing directly. It’s secure and also you can see what all I am doing in the PC. Let me know so that I can give you the program to do that.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

Thank you.

Here is the tool for remote session it’s called Team Viewer, to download it click on this link http://tinyurl.com/dygcqt6 download and open it. Let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I went to the site you gave me. Cannot find anywhere on my desktop the download of any kind. I see a flash of something fly by, but nothing to show for it.
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

The web link i gave wont display any website but it will download a file to open.Please check it in your downloads folder and open it.then let me know the id and password it shows. Do not close the Team-Viewer window or this chat page.

Sincerely,

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
ID 549 611 853 Password: 2590
Expert:  John replied 1 year ago.

One moment their seems to be an issue in my side so please do not close the team-viewer i will be connecting in a moment

Sincerely,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello! My name is*****

Please tell me if you still require assistance with this issue. I see the previous Expert is not available any more, so I can continue if the problem is still there.

Thanks,

Expert:  IT Miro replied 1 year ago.

Hello!

Let me know if you were able to receive my messages.